Do you want maps or full scenarios

First, I have CMBO only.

I like making maps. I will post a couple soon (I'm typing this from work). I do create scenarios with units, briefings, etc.

I am naturally desirous of praise for my efforts, so I would love to post them for others to enjoy.

Are people interested in getting maps that they can add their own units and scenarios to, or full fledged scenarios they can download and play?

hi Dug...

I like full scenarios. Mainly for the early periods with the small tanks etc so anti tank rifles can be used effectively.

It is good to see your still designing scenarios for CMBO. If you have made any that are for the early periods please let me know if you get the chance. E-mail in profile.

Hello, I to am working on scenarios/battle design and mapping and have incountered numerious 'issues'. Some are in the "everything about scenarios" thread below here, which have me vexed...

I am wanting to do or re-do the 'SEELOWE' op and some more hedgerow battles, plus throw in a larger Le' Ferve Bridgehead/Douve Line operation. Having some issues about mapping heights [real-world] vs. the game design; Along with scale of map size vs real-world distances.

Must admit, it has me confounded and stymied -

Be more then happy to discuss these along with any other 'vexed' designer's...

Ed -