What are the Assault boat BMP #s?

What are the numbers for the BMP files for the assault boat textures? Or does it just use a generic green one, shared with other vehicles? If not, I can't wait to do an alunimum skiff mod.

------------------

Well my skiff's a twenty dollar boat, And I hope to God she stays afloat.

But if somehow my skiff goes down, I'll freeze to death before I drown.

And pray my body will be found, Alaska salmon fishing, boys, Alaska salmon fishing.

-Commercial fishing in Kodiak, Alaska

Thanks, Manx. I'll try them out.

Well, I was going to make an alunimum skiff, with nasty green gillnet slime. That way I can use it to catch a few thousand pounds of salmon, not halibut. Also, now the one I'm going to be using this summer will look familiar.

No, it didn't have twin 250s. One 48hp Yamaha, mounted off balance and with the pitch on the prop set too low. You couldn't get it up on step with 50 fish, even on a calm day.

Oops, this was supposed to be a forum about wargaming? sorry.

------------------

And pray my body will be found, Alaska salmon fishing, boys, Alaska salmon fishing.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by 109 Gustav:

No, it didn't have twin 250s. One 48hp Yamaha, mounted off balance and with the pitch on the prop set too low. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Common Gustav, I need more details: ground pressure, armour thickness, max. speed ( road/cross country), armament and stuff.

------------------

"Fishing is hell!"

Posted by Manx

COMBAT FISHIN': "Rods To Hell!"....Now there's an idea for CM5, or should that be CF1.

LOL. It'll probably come out around the same time as Madmatt's Beyond Biteme barfight simulator.

Originally posted by Schugger:

Common Gustav, I need more details: ground pressure, armour thickness, max. speed ( road/cross country), armament and stuff.

Ground pressure- full of water and fish or not?

Armor thickness- about 10mm of alunimun.

Max speed- road (when towed by a 4 wheeler) 5mph. Cross water- guessing 20mph, depending on how many fish are in it.

Armament- Heck yes it was armed! Enough seal bombs to invade Cuba with. A seal bomb is kind of like an M80 firecracker, used to frighten sea lions away from nets. No I ain't no hippie Greenpeace sea lion lover freak!

As coaxial armament, we had two butcher knives and a gaff.

Other stuff? Slow turning, fast ROF (rate of fish), a smoke generator (the POS outboard), able to ram boss's skiff. redface.gif

*apoligies to all Greenpiece people, but sea lions eat salmon, you know.

------------------

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Manx:

3660-3664 according to the list i have.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

God, where were you with this list a week ago when I was "painting" big yellow numbers on bitmaps at random and then testing scenarios just to see which pieces belonged to which tank?

Thanks to you and the creators of "the list"! ;)