Need Opponents to PBEM

I sent a few emails to people wanting a game but never got a game so if anyone out there wants to take me on then drop me a scenario and i will be happy to play quick or slow whatever you prefer,i prefer to play as Axis so drop me a line if you want a game.

Brian.

I'm looking for a Pbem opponent for a playtester game, a B&T scenario for CMBO. It would entail sending feedback to the scenario creator and I suppose it would help if you had some experience of other scenarios to compare it with. The scenario is sized "large" and US vs ...well, Axis, as you put it ;) . According to the designer, the Axis side would be the most demanding to play. Would this be interesting to you?

Personally I suppose I am experienced. Though I have no idea of wether I am any good at this or not. You see, I have played almost all my "vs human" battles within the CPX and CMMC. And as playtester. I don't like QBs, they bore me, whereas a well made scenario really lifts the CMBO to it's utmost peak.

Regards

Dandelion