Clubfoot/Pascal et al: R U busy on a CMMOS Tiger series?

Next question: When will it be released? I see that bfamily33 also have done some excellent work of late on the big cat. Any chance of including that?

Sincerely,

Charl Theron

header_Winelands02.gif

----------------------------

Upon the first goblet he read this inscription, lion wine; upon the second, monkey wine; upon the third, sheep wine; upon the fourth, swine wine. These four inscriptions expressed the four descending degrees of drunkenness: the first, that which enlivens; the second, that which irritates; the third, that which stupefies; finally the last, that which brutalizes.

-- Victor Hugo (1802 - 1885), "Les Misérables"

Hey guys, hold up.

A new modder by the name of Jorge MC has added zimmerit to the khaki / olive GD Tiger. It looks fantastic. I'm going to send it to Pascal and Gustav 109 for posting. It should be part of any CMMOS ruleset.

Additionally, the Normandy 102 Tiger I'm working on isn't done. I'm still trying to get the color right, add late road wheels, etc. Unfortunately, I have to put it on hold for two weeks! You will not likely see an update until then. You will have to live with the BETA / test version that Pascal made available. But again, when that Tiger's done I would think you'd want that in the ruleset.

Hope this helps.

Clubfoot,

Your intended diligence regarding the CMMOS Tiger Pack appreciated, likewise Pascal's StuG/H workpiece. A kind request: Please break these d/l up in sizeable chunks for downloading.

Sincerely,

Charl Theron

header_Winelands02.gif

-------------------

I'm like old wine. They don't bring me out very often, but I'm well preserved.

-- Rose Kennedy (1890-1995) on her 100th birthday

A note to those interested. That Tiger pack is at least 2 weeks out. I'm going to get positively swamped when I get to work today and it's going to stay that way for, oh, some time. I work at an Aerospace shop and our entire facility is to undertake an RDC (rapid defense/related changeover) this week.

No more Boeing, No more Shorts and NASA, hello Tomahawks, Amrams and Hellfires.

Just thought I'd give you a heads up so you're not left scratching your heads.