Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

Can someone do me a favor?

Could you go to my website (link in sig) and download a few of the terrain mods? I've recieved a report that some of the downloads were corrupted, but they work fine for me. Just download a couple of the mods and see if you can open them normally. Please post your results in this thread. Thanks,

109 Gustav

------------------

The Last Defense- Made any scenarios? Send them here!

Well my skiff's a twenty dollar boat, And I hope to God she stays afloat.

But if somehow my skiff goes down, I'll freeze to death before I drown.

And pray my body will be found, Alaska salmon fishing, boys, Alaska salmon fishing.

Guest Rommel22

Well I downloaded the scenrio like I said right. I got the Stroll in the Park scenerio by Gonzoattacker, it downloaded fine, but I doesn't work. When I try to play it, my CM quits to the desktop. It does right when duoble-click on it in the op. slection.

Anyone alse having the same problem?

I ran everything alse fine, I have 256mb of ram, 800P3 and a GeForce 256. Any thoughs?

------------------

Rommel22s Kampfgruppe site:

http://rommel22diarys.homestead.com/MyPage1.html

"I saw 5 Germans walking down the side of the road, so I followed them for a few yard to get closer. Then I shot them! Later that day I found out the war has been over for a few weeks." - someone

Thanks again for all the feedback. Looks like the terrains are all right. Rommel, I don't know what could be causing your problem. I'll look into it, though.

Dang, I have the same problem with the scenario. I'll ask the author to send me a new copy, see if that helps.

Update- I'm having this problem with a bunch of scenarios. I can assure you that I won't rest until they all work.

------------------

The Last Defense- Made any scenarios? Send them here!

Well my skiff's a twenty dollar boat, And I hope to God she stays afloat.

But if somehow my skiff goes down, I'll freeze to death before I drown.

And pray my body will be found, Alaska salmon fishing, boys, Alaska salmon fishing.

[This message has been edited by 109 Gustav (edited 03-28-2001).]