How much Horse power needed to run mods

I have only tried a couple of mods so far. Every ones work is amazeing. I was wondering if my computer is good enough to run a lot of mods with out getting bogged down. I've been reluctant to go to all the trouble of downloading and install them cause I thought I might have to take them back off if my machine couldn't handle them.

I have a 333 pentium II with a voodoo 3 16 meg video card, and 196k of system ram, could this handle a large number of mods? I'm particularly interested in the muted terrian and building mods, and the new sky ones too.

Thanks. JohnR

If you only use low-res mods, you can use as many as you want with no slowdown. For hires mods, add them one at a time. If CM seems too slow after a certain number, that's the limit. Some hires mods will cause more of a perfomance hit than others. A set of hires victory flags, no big deal. Hires grass terrains, however, will slow down your computer quite a bit.

------------------

The Last Defense- Made any scenarios? Send them here!

Well my skiff's a twenty dollar boat, And I hope to God she stays afloat.

But if somehow my skiff goes down, I'll freeze to death before I drown.

And pray my body will be found, Alaska salmon fishing, boys, Alaska salmon fishing.

JohnR,

We have almost the same system and the only hi res mods that gives me any trouble is grass.And I use alot of mods.

Dave

------------------

My front is pushed back.My right gives way.Situation Excellent! I am attacking!

Ferdinand Foch 1916

Well, I use a lot of hi-res vechicle mod, expecially German vechiles and there is not much slowdowns on my good old P2-450. Make sure you have a good video card with a lot of video memory.

Griffin.

------------------

"When you find your PBEM opportents too hard to beat, there is always the AI."

"Can't get enough Tank?"

Get the CMSOD at Combat Missing Command Post (CMCP) at http://www.angelfire.com/games3/CMCP/