Horizon Color

Sorry for the silly question, but...

I've got a bunch of mods loaded, and the game itself looks great. But the "horizon" is still an overly vibrant green. I've looked through the bmp folder, but honestly can't figure out which files are the non-battlefield horizon colors. I'd like to tone them down in Photoshop. Anybody know their numbers?

Thanks in advance, and good hunting!

Guest Der Unbekannte Jäger

Do you mean the sky? Or the green (in summer and fall maps) that is the 3d type of stuff that leads outwards from the battlefield to the sky?

------------------

"The world is wide, and I will not waste my life in friction when it could be turned into momentum."

Guest Madmatt

It's actually two of the Low-Res grass tiles that CM uses. I *thought* it was 1500 and 1503.bmp but I am not 100% sure. I know it uses two of them, just can't recall if 1503 is the second one or not.

Madmatt

Guest Rex_Bellator

The quickest way to fix this is to unzip your Grass Mod once more and re-name one of the .BMPs to 1503.BMP. I did this with a mid-range grass BMP and it looks fine. Hope this helps.

------------------

"We're not here to take it - We're here to give it"

General Morshead's response to the popular newspaper headline "Tobruk Can Take It"