(OT)Dreamland: Freedom Ridge (The new X-Com)

I figured since I have seen a lot of people here mention X-Com as their favorite tactical turn based game of all time they would like to know that the original developers are making a new 3D version Sequel to X-Com. Go here:

http://www.mythosgames.com/

Unfortunately it was supopse to be out by now but the damn X-Box delayed it since they want to be able to port to it. Damn, Bill Gates gettin' in the way of my fun again!

Jeff

P.S. Oh and sorry bout this OT thread Matt. I see that you seem to be on a roll today with the OT locks. wink.gif Lock away!

------------------

First of all, David, you stupid sot, if names were meant to be descriptive, everyone would have the, culturally appropriate, name of, "Ugly little purple person that cries and wets itself." -Meeks.

[This message has been edited by jshandorf (edited 02-02-2001).]

Quickly before it gets locked: Yes, I'm exited about this. Hopefully the delay will mean a more polished product when it ships late this year.

------------------

You've never heard music until you've heard the bleating of a gut-shot cesspooler. -Mark IV

Guest Madmatt

Just open it as a new thread in the General Forum. We don't mind you guys talking about other games or Survivor II or sports or much of anything really, just post it to the applicable forum. It will make everyones visit (and job) much easier.

Thanks!

Madmatt