RMP1 1.0 now for download...

Guest Rob/1

Guest Rob/1

Here are some picts of the mod and the zips

editor3.jpg

Editor.zip

Here is a pict of the new 3d Graphics screen.

3d.jpg

unit.jpg

Interface.zip

www.stodge.net/combat1/Start_Screens.zip Those are just some of the changes with RMP1. This mod has been tested on a Mac(It was made on one) If you are on a P.C and you have any problems let me know. I will try to fix the problem.

Email bug reports to Robisme_ca@hotmail.com

[This message has been edited by Rob/1 (edited 03-28-2001).]

Guest Pillar

Maximus,

You've reached a new level of "jerk". Did you also pick on kids when you were in high school?

Thanks for sharing.

*yawn* This get's REAL tiresome after awhile. I admit that I found Rob/1 to be quite a character, but I eventually got over myself wink.gif

Anyways, good work Rob/1. As for some constructive criticism, I really like the idea of little pictures on the interface buttons. I feel that you've done a good job with contrast on the interface, but see if you can experiment with some colors that are a little more easy on the eyes.

Keep it up! smile.gif

Originally posted by Pillar:

Maximus,

You've reached a new level of "jerk". Did you also pick on kids when you were in high school?

Thanks for sharing.

Why thank you. And no I didn't pick on kids, I was the one who got picked on. Maybe that's why I am the way I am now. Call it revenge, I guess.

As for Rob's mod, I seem to recall a very poignant message on one CM website regarding mods. I believe it says, "Only high quality, usuable mods will be accepted." Need I say more?

------------------

For your dream car click here.

For a Close Encounter click here.

Hey look! I can see my house!

And for all you Hamster Lovers out there, check this out! Kitty, this one's for you!

I gotta give you credit Rob, at least you're trying. You're doing more for the mod community that I am/can. They're a little "bright" for my tastes, but only through practice comes perfection. I do really like the shot of the Tiger you're using though. Keep on pluggin' buddy, it'll come...

------------------

All CM All the time!

Check out the Dogs of War CM Players Community

Rob/1, thanks for a nice-looking mod.

The tiger pic is awesome, but IMHO, the pics on the buttons could be somewhat clearer and maybe a bit more intuitive. Using close-ups of units for most buttons is a bit confusing.

'Load' and 'Save' could very well be done with some disk-like image, for example, and 'Tournament save' could have a pic of two opposed squads firing at each other from close range.

See what I mean?

Maximus.... no, I won't even go there. frown.gif

Sten

Maybe a bit of constructive criticism might be more helpful than a flame.

First up, generally avoid placing type over faces and figures. It tends to make the type harder to read. Frame the shots so that you have a neutral background that doesn't fight with the type. I can send you an example or two if you like.

We'll save the typography and colour theory tips for lessons two and three. smile.gif

Guest Rob/1

Originally posted by Brian Rock:

Maybe a bit of constructive criticism might be more helpful than a flame.

First up, generally avoid placing type over faces and figures. It tends to make the type harder to read. Frame the shots so that you have a neutral background that doesn't fight with the type. I can send you an example or two if you like.

We'll save the typography and colour theory tips for lessons two and three. smile.gif

OK sounds good...