waiting...waiting...waiting

That's right juggy. Took me two weeks I think, it seems so long ago. But getting it is just the start. Then, there's all the mods. Collecting them, sorting them, marveling at how real they look. Deciding which ones you like the best, many extremely hard to choose between. If you run a high end machine and can load them all, your eyes pop open like you were a little kid at Christmas. It's a model diorama on the screen that comes to life. Pretend you still have a life while you can, cause pretty soon you won't outside of your monitor. smile.gif

------------------

"Gentlemen, you may be sure that of the three courses

open to the enemy, he will always choose the fourth."

-Field Marshal Count Helmuth von Moltke, (1848-1916)

Wow...thanx for the outlook guys. Actually, I have a wife, a 8 week old daughter, 1 dog and 2 cats...guess I should find another home for them smile.gif

I've already looked at some of DDs mods in the demo...sweeeet. As well as some of the uniform/vehicle mods, explotions etc. Very nice.

I'm just sick of kicking the AIs butt in VoT and Chance Encounter...also want to see some bridge crossings and new terrain.

Looking forward to getting it...

And did I ever play those demos.

While you're waiting, move the fridge, microwave, and coffee machine over near your compter. Give your mouse a good cleaning, and build a shrine for the manual and CD. And say goodbye to the wife, or teach her how to play CM. (results will vary there).

------------------

Well my skiff's a twenty dollar boat, And I hope to God she stays afloat.

But if somehow my skiff goes down, I'll freeze to death before I drown.

And pray my body will be found, Alaska salmon fishing, boys, Alaska salmon fishing.

-Commercial fishing in Kodiak, Alaska