Help on MDMP's

Have been reading the post's about the best way to mod CMBO. I downloaded MDMP1....into the CMBO folder....but cannot find it to copy the files into the BMP and WAV files as directed. I'm new to this modding stuff, and am not very computer savy. Any help in "laymans" terms would be great!

Thanks. :confused:

Hi,

I have just installed Mad Matts mod packs 1 & 2.

Map pack one has 2 parts graphics and sounds which I downloaded separately.

MDMP.zip for the graphics and newsoundmod.zip for the sounds.

Map pack two has just graphics MDMP2.zip

Just unzip the files with winzip or similar into a empty directory then copy the files to CMBB.

The graphics files go to CMBO\BMP folder. All these files have an extension of .bmp. All the sounds go to CMBO\WAV and have an extension of .wav.

If you check the extensions of the files you are copying and the extensions in the folders you are copying too you will see they are the same. This should let you know you are putting them in the correct place.

These files replace existing files, so answer yes to replacing the original files.

I hope this helps.