"The Crossroads" v2.0 now finished! Post here for a weekend firefight!

the final version of "The Crossroads" is now one! v1.0 has been improved by the assistance of many who played it and gave lots of good feedback! v2.0 is now a better balance of forces and is great fun to defned as the Americans!

this battle is based loosely on the ASL scenario "tanks in the streets". it takes place in a suburb of bardenberg, which bordered aachen. its a desperate assult of a HUGE german force against the american held crossroads. if your looking for a good fight, and you dont want to spend 20 turns waiting for it to come, this ones for you! the briefing explians in better detail how its best played, but no matter which way you play it, its a hard fight and theres going to be a lot of burning tanks at the end!

its on a small map for the number of men, so the action also is very straightforward; ie. theres not a lot of running around looking for each other.

if youd like to try out "The Crossroads" v2.0, just post here or email me at FTOALMA@msn.com

someone mentioned to me that i should get this posted at a site somewhere. this

is my first time releasing a finished battle, does anyone have some info on who to

contact?

enjoy and PLEASE let me know what you think, good or bad!

chad harrison

Chad Harrison said: <blockquote>quote:</font><hr> knock on wood, your email is not working for me. do you have another address i could use? <hr></blockquote>

It should work now, just had to reactivate it...guess I don't check my mail very often :D . Would be happy if you could try sending it again. Thank you.