Finally!

I've finally been able to put my mod for download to you people. smile.gif

It's my easy-to-see-elevation grass/snow-mod. v.2 It's the final version unless I'll get some feedback from you to make it better.

Screenshots (old):

http://www.wolffi.freeservers.com/index.htm

FTP: 130.234.189.114 username: wolf password: mod

Go ahead and try it!

Some features:

-Very easy to see terrain elevation. Great for thinking tactics. It really helps.

-Looks good with DD's woods and stuff.

-Lo-res, runs smoothly on lo-end machines, but it looks great!

[This message has been edited by Wolf^ (edited 03-13-2001).]

Perfection!

Thank you very very much,...

I'm fairly new to this sort of shtuff too,..

So I'm off and running your grass on the demo, still waiting for the CD to come, been two and a half weeks,....sniff sniff, I've actually been waiting four months, but that's besides the point, you grass looks fabulous!

Congrats!

Dave

Originally posted by AbramsGunner:

WolF^ where did you get that rough terrain mod from your summer screenshots? The one that looks like large rocks.

That looks like Richard Tremblett's rough. That's my favorite rough mod.

Wolf, if you want, I'd love to host your mod on The Last Defense. That way people wouldn't have to use FTP to get it.

------------------

Well my skiff's a twenty dollar boat, And I hope to God she stays afloat.

But if somehow my skiff goes down, I'll freeze to death before I drown.

And pray my body will be found, Alaska salmon fishing, boys, Alaska salmon fishing.

The Last Defense- Mods, Scenarios, and more!

mmm me like high contrast .... aghhhhh

------------------

There was a long silence of rememberance for the dead, to which I added these names:

Ernst Neubach, Lensen, Wiener, Wesreidau, Prinz, Solma, Hoth, Olensheim, Sperlovski, Smellens, Dunde, Kellerman, Freivitch, Ballers, Frosch, Woortenbeck, Siemenlies...

I refuse to add Paula to that list, and I shall never forget the names of Hals, or Lindberg, or Pferham, or Wollers. Their memory lves within me.

There is another man, whom I must forget. He was called Guy Sajer.

Originally posted by Capt Canuck:

So I'm off and running your grass on the demo, still waiting for the CD to come, been two and a half weeks,....

Dave

I think you can't use my grass on the demo. I think I read somewhere that you can't use any self-made graphics on the demo.

Looks great wolf!!!

Thanks alot!!

------------------

"If you're in a war, instead of throwing a hand grenade at the enemy, throw one of those small pumpkins. Maybe it'll make everyone think how stupid war is, and while they are thinking, you can throw a real grenade at them." - Jack Handey