downloading scenarios

I need some help downloading scenarios to from the scenario depot.I cant seem to download them to my cmbb files.At first I tried sending them to document files but could not retrieve and run them from the game scenario load section in the scenario editor.I know it must be simple but I am a neophite on my computer,any advice would be appreciated!

Hi Unc...

Well when you click on the link for the download your machine should ask you what you want to do with the file...(Open, Save, bla bla bla) what you wanna do is SAVE IT... and if you save it (need to locate where you loaded the game...example e:/program files/cmbb) in your CMBB/Saved Games directory or your CMBB/Scenario directory you should see it in the menu of CMBB (same for CMBO).. The thing is the file must be a .cme extension file for CMBB and a .cmc extension for CMBO... I hope this helps ... Good Luck and enjoy the gaming... if you have any other problems just send me and e-mail and I can probably put some screen captures together to help you...

FredRock

Note that there are different file extensions for scenarios and operations and for CMBB and CMBO. For CMBO, the .cmb extension is for scenarios and the .cmc extension is for operations. For CMBB, the extensions are .cme and .cmf (I think) but since I don't have the game, someone else will have to tell you which one is for scenarios and which is for operations.