Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

Missing Bmp in Buil's 251-1 Mod

I've downloaded Fernando J. Carrera Buil's SdKfz251-1 Mod and to installed the Tricolor version .When I tried to run the SS batch file (or the WH batch file )of one of them I get an missing bmp message !

I opened the Zip file of the mod and find that there is only one 3251 T Bmp. The missing Bmps are :

3251_ T _SS.bmp

3251_ T _WH.bmp

They are missing too in the Bicolor version

Did anyone had the same problem when installing this mod ? Is there any place where I may download the two missing Bmps?

Thanks

Crockett

Originally posted by Crockett:

I've downloaded Fernando J. Carrera Buil's SdKfz251-1 Mod and to installed the Tricolor version .When I tried to run the SS batch file (or the WH batch file )of one of them I get an missing bmp message !

I opened the Zip file of the mod and find that there is only one 3251 T Bmp. The missing Bmps are :

3251_ T _SS.bmp

3251_ T _WH.bmp

Did anyone had the same problem when installing this mod ? Is there any place where I may download the two missing Bmps?

Thanks

Crockett

I believe the 3251_T_WH.bmp is shared by both SS & WH just rename to 3251 and add to folder. I have the bi-color mod, and that is what I did.

Hope this helps

Originally posted by Crockett:

3251_ T _SS.bmp

3251_ T _WH.bmp

Thanks

Crockett

Sorry for the delay. I didn’t notice you had posted a message about my mod till now.

I’ve got no problems of missing files in so far. I’ve downloaded the mod from the CMHQ site and it seems it’s OK. What’s the missing file?

OTOH, there aren’t 3251_T_WH.bmp and/or 3251_T_SS.bmp files at all. Only a 3251_T.bmp file which is installed no matter what tricolor version you install. When you run the batch file it tries to install the following files:

3250_T.bmp (WH and SS version)

3251_T.bmp (WH and SS version)

3252_T_WH.bmp (WH version) or 3252_T_SS (SS version)

3253_T_WH.bmp (WH version) or 3253_T_SS (SS version)

Please, be sure these file are previously installed on the bmp folder before running a batch file and let me know wheter the problem is solved or not.