Show off, folks: Let's see your picture!

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest aka PanzerLeader

People,

How come my computer goes berserk whenever I try to go to this thread and viewing some kind of pictures on the internet in general? All of a sudden I can't control stuff anymore, my computer icons become all black, and I have to reboot...No, this is not an excuse for not posting my pic here!

Page 6 of this topic is (for the moment) safe enough so that's why I can post now.

BTW, BigDD and Colonel DeadMarsh, that was hilarious. I couldn't stop laughing for 20mns and even 12 hours later my abs were still hurting bad...ROFLMAO.

gaffertape, that is a fine beating you've taken there...i say you and Spear get the creative awards thus far -- thanks! I can't take any credit for the riding sheep, one of my racer friends sent it to me.

But what's with all the John Hough abuse? I suppose he took his chances with his first photo on the same page as a bunch of tanks, but sheesh. I'd say he's a lot more secure in his masculinity than most to make such a brazen post...just enjoy it.

[This message has been edited by Binkie (edited 02-20-2001).]

<<<But what's with the John Hough abuse? I suppose he took his chances with his first photo on the same page as a bunch of tank posers, but sheesh. I'd say he's a lot more secure in his masculinity than most to make such a brazen post>>>

Plus most of his girlfriends are bisexual. Can't argue with THOSE results! smile.gif

Going back to lurk mode,

-Shriker

ArcherBoy.jpg

Me huffin' and puffin' and sweatin' at an SCA event that a co-worker talked me into attending near Pittsburgh. It was about 95° with 100% humidity. That was bad enough, but the crazy people dressed in armor and beating each other with sticks pushed me over the edge!

------------------

Dar

Originally posted by mensch:

well here be me, this one is of me on Holidays in France.

<center>

greg.jpg

</center>

Sod that, Mensch, that can't be you. Nothing's exploding. Where are the rockets?

------------------

Tremble, tyrants and you perfidious opprobrium of all the parties,

Tremblez! your parricidal projects finally will receive their prices!

But these sanguinary despots, But these accomplices of Berli,

All these tigers which, without pity, Bauhaus the centre of their mother!

We will enter the career When our elder is not there any more,

We will find there their dust And the trace of their virtues

You gotta love that picture of John Hough on page 2, LOL!!!!!

It takes GUTS to post a picture like that!! smile.gif

The picture on page 5 I'm sure is a more fair representation. But still,

that first picture is a CM classic. smile.gif

And that Peter Pan follow up pic was funny!

[This message has been edited by Lee (edited 02-20-2001).]

Good on yer Maximanus, you may now attempt once again to extract your hoof from your oral cavity. Admittedly John Hough may look a little undernourished to you but he was an olympic athlete in the 10,000 meters at the Atlanta Games.

I guess your not used to anything other than the: consume 90% of the worlds food with 10% of the population look (or somefink like that). It takes all sorts and we wouldn't want everybody to look like a basking walrus would we?

------------------

"Stand to your glasses steady,

This world is a world of lies,

Here's a toast to the dead already,

And here's to the next man to die."

-hymn of the "Double Reds"

s_rose.jpg

"...If youh hoin *gag* ho Han Fhan His- *spit-cough* -co,

be shuh to put fhowes in youh thwap..."

wink.gif

No offense ment, John. If it makes you feel better, I had longish hair a while back. Now I bear some resemblance to Rommel 22's look. I guess that makes me a sexy bitch, or somefink biggrin.gif

------------------

"...Every position, every meter of Soviet soil must be defended to the last drop of blood..."

- Segment from Order 227 "Not a step back"

[This message has been edited by The Commissar (edited 02-20-2001).]

Guys, please. As much as I appreciate the sentiment, I really don't need anyone to stick up for me. I can take a little friendly mockery. And I knew full well what I was getting into when I posted the first picture. :)

-------------------

'So put me down, punk, wouldn't you prefer a maiden fair?

Isn't there a kitten stuck up a tree somewhere?'

-Ani DiFranco, 'Not a Pretty Girl' ;)

I'm going to be mean and post two.. One patriotic! I haven't got one of myself in US uniform yet (sigh) so maybe I'll come back to it...

ntmindy.jpg

trooper7.jpg

------------------

The difference between infantrymen and cavalrymen is that cavalrymen get to die faster, for we ride into battle!

All you burr heads pokin fun at John Hough. smile.gif

The pic I posted is probably the shortest my hair has been in a long while and was taken a few years back at that. John might be a little on the youngish side for that length now-a-days, but in my day it were the youngins that wore the long hair and the old buzzards that didn't.

Prior to my being drafted, yes many moons ago which tells I'm a lil long in the tooth now, my hair was about the same length as his. I still wear it pretty long for the current USS Enterprise flight deck styles. I suppose it does make scratching ones head easier. biggrin.gif

------------------

"Gentlemen, you may be sure that of the three courses

open to the enemy, he will always choose the fourth."

-Field Marshal Count Helmuth von Moltke, (1848-1916)

• 2 weeks later...

Stefan, you Swedish git, it's very obviously an orange bar at the end!

By the way, where's my turn?

NTM

------------------

The difference between infantrymen and cavalrymen is that cavalrymen get to die faster, for we ride into battle!

well not only do you guys look kinda weird you're all old too!!

So I thought I'd inject some youth and beauty into this thread. Feel free to write me all you CM playing beautiful ladies!! And no pranks either!!!

brendfinal.jpg

[This message has been edited by Canuck (edited 03-03-2001).]

Here's my TCP buddy David, from Spain. He's on the right, his brother is on the left. Gun barrel shots might just be the ultimate in manly CM statements...although I think you need manly clothing to go along with it, more like Stefan up there!

david.jpg

Just kidding, David wink.gif

[This message has been edited by Binkie (edited 03-03-2001).]

• 2 weeks later...