I want my men to rout!

I am doing an operation that includes stragglers along a road that the AI or a human player will be controlling in defence mode. Everything will be fine for human players but for the AI they just stand there instead of moving up to cover and there own lines.

I have tried setting them to panic but this does nothing - with or without they don’t even shoot back when an open topped AC finds them but just stand there and be slaughtered. :rolleyes:

I suppose rout would be the best option or a script to make hem move up the road but that doesn’t exist in CMBB.

Anybody got any ideas on how I can solve this one? I will credit the author in the design notes who comes up with a working solution!

;)

The AI cannot handle complex manuvers, like attacking or withdrawls. It just aint in thier cards.

I would just reccomend a human play the routing side and be done with it. Not every battle needs to be playable in all aspects.

WWB