Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

Sorry Chaps but...

Guest AlfieE

I'm still having probs getting screen shots, can some one give me step by step instructions of how to do this with a PC running Windows 98. I've even got a copy of HyperSnap, but I still can't get CM to pop into a little window so I can take those all elusive screen shots.

Doh!

Why am I so PC illiterate? :-(

Guest Warphead-

0. Make CM display a nice screenshot

1. Press the "Print screen" key located somewhere at the upper right corner of your keyboard

2. Press the "escape" key (left upper corner of keyboard)to leave CM. Or leave CM via the normal "exit" button

3. open a paint program. MS Paint you have for sure. Better Photoshop. You can even use Word or something just to paste it in.

4. Paste it in. To do this just press "ctrl" + "v"

5. the end smile.gif

[This message has been edited by Warphead- (edited 02-17-2001).]

With hypersnap you need to enable special capture under the capture settings smile.gif

Also, under Options, you'll need to set the default image resolution a bit higher to get really clear, crisp pictures. This also increases the image's file size.

use the "scroll lock" key to capture the screenshot while in-game.

you may need to go under the Color settings down to Gamma Correction and fix the image's brightness. I usually have to use a gamma correction of 1.13 to 1.15

-Tiger

i think when i re-post the next faq, i'll include how to take screenshot in the title... wink.gif

------------------

russellmz,

Self-Proclaimed Keeper for Life of the Sacred Unofficial FAQ.

"They had their chance- they have not lead!" - GW Bush

"They had mechanical pencils- they have not...lead?" - Jon Stewart on The Daily Show