New! DFDR Pale Pack #2 Previews

Well,

Couldn't go too long without fiddling with the ol' digital paintbrush again :D

I've created a new look hi-res rough tile which fits pretty darned well...... ;)

View?u=1685912&a=13253823&p=51042319

Plus for fans of the Fatherland, a Pale Pack version of the PZIV's (original design by Mike T based on a Gordon Molek classic)....

View?u=1685912&a=13253823&p=51042320

These should make it into DFDR Pale Pack #2 which rumour has it, MIGHT be available at www.DFDR.net this weekend tongue.gif

Enjoy.....

AussieJeff

Ha Ha ........ very droll Pascal :D

You may have noticed that at least the church has been given a desaturation of late!! ;)

You should know that total renovations are expensive.....heh heh...

And Rupert_2 .......

I've just sent the uniforms update to Clubfoot. He may get them into Pale Pack#2 for download this weekend.

Fingers crossed

:cool:

AussieJeff

Hey Jeff you should of told me you were going to use Fernando's Panzer mod. I arleady had it done weeks ago, and mine looks damn near exactly the same as yours.

I have done all the German Vehicles to match your Pale pack conversion over a week ago.

I will send them to you, if it will save you some time.

I made up my own uniforms, just about everything, that was not in your first pale pack.

If you want them e-mail me.

One last thing, could you send me some sort of BMP for the German desert force insigna?

That is the only thing, I really have not done to the German vehicles yet.

I'll send them tonight when, I get home from school.

They might be just a little darker than you would like but not a lot. I recolored all the extras after making the mods lighter.

At the very least it would save you some time as a base to start with.

Shatter

[ 06-29-2001: Message edited by: Shatter ]