New Ardennes map at the Depot

For all who are still playing CMBO...

How about a visit to the Pruemerberg? A 2 km x 2 km map for your force-buying pleasure. I was originally going to make a series of scenarios using this map, but then CMBB was released and I never finished the research. Hopefully you can have some fun with the map itself, though. (No host = no screenies, sorry. :( )

Get it at the Depot under CMBO Maps, titled "Pruemerberg 12-44." From the description:

Map built from one of the topo maps Moon used to sell before going to work for BFC. Thanks to McAuliffe for his info about the St. Vith area, which I've never visited. I've listed the terrain as "Heavy" trees and "Large Hills," but there are also large, gently sloped open areas. Some small clusters of buildings provide limited cover here.

The spearhead of the German advance came west along the Schoenberg road on December 17, and attacks continued in the following days, with pressure from the direction of Wallerode as well. Forces in this area included the U.S. 7th Armored Division and the German 18th & 62nd Volksgrenadier Divisions, supported by armor.