Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

CMMC Meta campaign

Sorry for the somewhat off topic post but I was wondering if anyone has the contacts for the CMMC meta campaign. My DSL provider will be down for an extended period taking my e-mail server with it. I have a backup e-mail but I need a way to contact them to let them know the change. I would check the Combat Mission HQ site but it seems to be inoperative.

Thanks,

Kevin

Originally posted by bowman74:

Sorry for the somewhat off topic post but I was wondering if anyone has the contacts for the CMMC meta campaign. My DSL provider will be down for an extended period taking my e-mail server with it. I have a backup e-mail but I need a way to contact them to let them know the change. I would check the Combat Mission HQ site but it seems to be inoperative.

Thanks,

Kevin

CMHQ has moved to www.combatmission.com

POCs for CMMC are:

James Bailey, JBailey@ResoluteCapital.com

Matt Hyra, citizen@wizards.com

------------------

Leland J. Tankersley

Originally posted by bowman74:

Thanks,

Kevin

Send a mail to James Bailey at JBailey@ResoluteCapital.com explaining what happens, you are just in time for the final apointments.

Ariel