Light Operation

I know, this post should be in the scenario talk.But may be not ...I do not talk about a scenario but about an operation :D

Now seriously since there are more visitors here and I want to begin a new BPEM game today,I gave myself the liberty to post this one here and have a chance for a rapid answer:

My opponent and me would like to play an operation as a PBEM

I have played Any Port and my opponent is going to play the second Patrick Ware operation No Rest for the Wary with an other opponent .

So we are looking for a balanced operation for PBEM but with one important condition : because of my computer limitations I cannot play large battles involving a large number of units on large maps ( I gave a try to Task Force Rose operation and also to August Bank Holiday and I had in both really HUGE loading time...).I myself prefer operations with 5 or 6 battles with up to 30 turns per battles

Operation Arnhem-The Red Devils ( from the CD ) looks OK for my PC , but is it a good choice for a PBEM game ??

Maybe Operation Carentan is a good choice for PBEM ?(by the way what the difference between Carentan and Carentan v2 ? )

Any recommendations?

Please if your recommendation is an operation which is not on the CD, be kind to give the link from where to download .

Thanks