Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

My Little Pony - errh, Scenario... Bessarabian Circus 1941

My firstling CM scenario ever (neglecting one CMBO-to-CMBB conversion) has been put available through the Scenario Depot. A little ad to commemorate this.

Bessarabia.jpg

In 1941 Romania joined the German attack on Soviet Union, intending to regain Bessarabia. In this fictional and quite small-scale battle (around a thousand points), a harmless little rural village is fought over between... well, I guess I don't want to spoil it all. So get yourself an opponent and try it. If you want to play against computer, you should take the Romanians and have AI stick to default deployment. But do realise, in any case the AI is a total buffoon and should be court-martialed.

At this stage I would like to thank the distinguished testers: Laxx, Nippy, Sgt. Goody, Tooz and Flammenwerfer. May you all have a secure old age.