Enhanced Smoke?!!!Where Can I Get Some?

I was on CMHQ yesterday, downloading mods, when I went into the 'New Features' section. I saw Steve's new enhanced smoke, and I thought, I HAD TO HAVE IT! Well, ever since then, I've been searching CM Web-sites big, and small, but to no avail, it was not there, I also tried a search on the forum, but zippo!!! It wasn't in 3rd Party Mods on CMHQ either, could someone please send me a link to where-about I could find this magnificent Mod?!

David

Guest wwb_99

Down on 16th and Kennedy. Stop at the liqor store. Ask for Dunk. 2 for $10. smile.gif

WWB

------------------

Before battle, my digital soldiers turn to me and say,

Ave, Caesar! Morituri te salutamus.

You have the enhanced smoke. You either don't have it turned on or your video card does not support it.

Toggle through the smoke selections by cycling through [shift-I] from None, Fast & Compatible and High Quality.

If you have a Voodoo 2 card, then that's the problem. Those cards don't support transparencies which is what it takes to display the high quality smoke and transparent buildings. Upgrade to a Voodoo 3 or better, I recommend an Nvidia card, because 3Dfx is no more, if you know what I mean...they've been bought out by Nvidia.

[This message has been edited by Maximus (edited 01-03-2001).]