GFX HW gimmicks in CM2?

I think its just fun to watch all you guys argue actually.... ;)

Hey, here is a novel idea, why don't you all just sit back and wait until we start releasing some official pictures and the previews come out before you worry about what sort of graphical improvements will or won't be in the finished game? Seems a reasonable solution to me...Or you can all just continue to argue with presumed conjecture since NONE of you really know what we intend on doing...yet

smile.gif

I now return you to the arts...

Madmatt

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Madmatt:

Hey, here is a novel idea, why don't you all just sit back and wait until we start releasing some official pictures and the previews come out before you worry about what sort of graphical improvements will or won't be in the finished game? Seems a reasonable solution to me...Madmatt<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nah, that might involve that "patience" I hear so much about. tongue.gif

erm well i heard from the interview on simplanet or something or other (im not really sure :D ) its going to simply be increased resolutions etc...

they also posted some early screenshots..

but i've said my piece... im off to play counterstrike (yes thats right people.. i also like games which you shoot people from a first person perspective *gasp*)