Please Mr BTS

Dear Mr BTS,

As a customer of your fine and spiffing product I want to thank you whole-heartedly for your creativity, wisdom and, well, general niceness for all sorts of things, least not when it comes to requests, especially from down-at-heel waifs, such as myself.

I was wondering, since it's coming up to Christmas where the festive spirit of good will and giving is among us, that I might just press my face against the bright and dazzling light of the BTS shop window, to see what fantastic new things might be going on?

Ooooh, ahhhhhh, there's much activity in the back.... hmmm, yes everyone's busy, but I'm so cold out here that I thought just a teeny-weeny peep at CM:BB might just warm me poor... (cough, cough)... pneumonia ridden (cough, wheeze) body..

Oh, pleaaaaaaaase, just a little bone for the doggy.... woof, woof.... I'll roll over and do tricks... look, it'll just be our secret and I won't tell anyone.... pleaaaaaase?

Yeknod

[ 12-09-2001: Message edited by: eeyore ]</p>

Oh-oh. Is that Slapdragon I spy with his oh-so-hillarious use of the "boner" joke? :rolleyes: Quick, run away while you still can laddy!

Apparently, BTS has their own schedule for giving us news breifs. In the meantime, CMHQ has some old screenshots and there was a thread by Panzer Leader where MadMatt answered a bunch of questions regarding the game - no screenshots though. A search will fix you right up.

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by eeyore:

Dear Mr BTS,

As a customer of your fine and spiffing product I want to thank you whole-heartedly for your creativity, wisdom and, well, general niceness for all sorts of things, least not when it comes to requests, especially from down-at-heel waifs, such as myself.<hr></blockquote>

You want more, boy! You little wretch!

No screenshots for you. No updates for you. It's whinging like this what causes unrest.

Now, go stand outside your local government offices and sing 'BTS the Beautiful'. Or 'God Save BTS', if you're a limey.

LOL.. SlapDragon, I'll leave you to respond to this one!

Cripes what a duo, SlapDragon and Yeknod... must admit to nicking his motif and plagarism, SlapDragon gets the royalties, LOL

Yeknod

[ 12-09-2001: Message edited by: eeyore ]</p>