One patch or two?

AHHHHHH :eek:!! I had the most horrible trick played upon me. My brother thought it would be "funny" to delete half of my programs on my computer including CMBO!! Now....I will go about beating him senseless as soon as I get all my patches and mods re-installed. Which leads to my question....is there just one patch for CMBO? version 1.05 or is there another one? I always thought there was two but I could be mistaken. Thank you all for helping me in my great time of dispair :(

Yea....and on top of it he deleted my windows startup folder....so....I couldnt get my computer started, had to do a full recovery, reconnect the internet, re-download all my programs, and then finally try to remember all my passwords haha. Ohh by the time I had all that finished my bro had plenty of time to get a visa and leave the country.

HAHA go right ahead Michael. smile.gif Matter of fact.....why doesn't everone in the forum take a wack at my lil bro. We could make it a forum holiday -National Wack the People who delete CMBO Holiday. haha has a nice ring to it I think :D

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by LC-:

Which leads to my question....is there just one patch for CMBO? version 1.05 or is there another one? I always thought there was two but I could be mistaken. Thank you all for helping me in my great time of dispair :(<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hmmm, just one burning question. Just 1 or 2 patches?

Try TWELVE.

Let's have a trip back down memory lane...

*Initial CD shipment came with v1.0

1) v1.01 was released during initial shipment to implement fiery explosions and numerous other fixes.

2) Gold Demo was patched to v1.02.

3) v1.03 for full game to fix more stuff.

4) v1.04 to fix more stuff.

5) v1.05 was the final patch before TCP/IP was implemented

6) v1.1b16 was the first Beta patch in the TCP/IP Beta Test.

7) v1.1b22 was the second Beta patch

8) v1.1b23 was the third Beta patch

9) v1.1b24 was the fourth and final Beta patch

10) v1.1 was the Official TCP/IP patch

11) v1.11* was the patch that was required to satisfy those people that didn't participate in the Beta Test :rolleyes:

*Latest version on current CDs

12) v1.12 was the Final Official patch for CMBO.

If you're still playing with v1.05, you're WAAAY out of date.