Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

Operations how do you edit

I am wondering how you can edit operations I have been trying B&T Seelow operation, but I feel it needs work since in my mind it doesn't depict the defensive preparations that were at the battle. The Germans while down to poor quality troops did have MANY harden emplacements which I don't see in this operation, I don't mind the 20 to 1 tank imblance as much I do not having the harden emplacements.

Hello Jim,

i ve played this scenario too. ITs nerve wracking.

This how i played this scenario.

The thing you have to do is place all your units as far from the russians as possible. Then wait until they are near and open fire then.You still lose some inf but you pulled back. then the next battle you get some reinforments and place them again at the back do the same thing again let them hide until they are very close and fight. Your panzer are normaly already gone but that makes no difference. Then the third battle do the same again.(i know this sound ****y because the first battles you dont do ****)Now we getting somewhere because i think the fourth battle is near the graveyard across a river there you will get the tiger tanks about 15 i think.That is when you can give them something to think about.

If you play it differently and start heavy defending in the first battles it takes too long to get real panzers(without it you dont stand a change against all those russian tanks)

I hope you have now some things to try, instead of just giving yourself more panzers

btw i won a minor victory as germans.

I personaly like B&T scenarios very much they are very difficult to win