extracting quick battle maps

hi-

Sorry if this is in an FAQ. I've done multiple web and forum searches on this and have found nothing. I suppose that the fact that I have found no answer should tell me something, but I may as well ask.

Is there any way to extract a map from a quick battle, or change a quick battle into an editable scenario? Ive had the random map generator come up with some really interesting ones, far more interesting than the ones that have been generated at my request, and would like the opportunity to save them for later.

Thanks-

Joe

Here's another (though work-intensive) possibility. Print out the QB map from a top view scren-shot-by-screen-shot (possibly in quarters?).

Assemble the map and then check the most extreme elevations and mark them on the map - get the elevation of each hill and depression.

The gradations of color on the screen shot map should enable you to get an approximate idea of how to shape the elevations. The terrain features are easy.

The question is, will you run out of ink before you run out of patience??