Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

US & FF TRUCKS v2.0 coming soon to a COMBAT MISSIONS site near you.

Folks, the new and improved v2.0 of the US & FF truck mod will be at COMBAT MISSIONS sometime soon. It's all in Manx's hands now.

This mod, again, has several different options. Again, we have the optional "painted" slat versions named with the _opt suffix. We also have US Low-Viz and Camo options now. We also have options with the Camo as well. The default camo files will be named as "_us_camo". They have stars on the door side and hood top. We also have low-viz versions of the camo files. They are named "_us_camo_opt".

This camo style is different than previous Gordon Molek styles. He got this one out of a book and it appears as two black and field drab wavy lines along the bottom of the textures they're on.

Stay tuned for the winter versions, probably sometime early next week.

I worked on a desert version this afternoon, but I didn't like the way it turned out. Gonna redo part of it.

Sounds great Max you guys really did an excellent job tuning up the trucks, even though they don't do much in the game they look Damn Sweet doing it!

When you do the winter versions I hope you guys will have just an option snow covered truck without any kinda camo. the Allied vehicles look best to me in a natural snowy state.

Mord