Suggestions Please: CMBB battles & ops

Hi all

My company is currently restructuring but, in typical fashion, has not allowed the time, the money or the personnel to do it properly. Basically the whole situation makes the collaspe of Army Group Centre look organised by comparison.

So after a hard day of shouting at people, conning suppliers who are only COD into delivering without being paid, attempting to supervise the installation of new computers and software, and doing data entry with one hand while holding a phone in the other, I WANT BLOOD! VIRTUAL BLOOD! :mad:

While I currently have a number of PBEMs in progress, I want more. However, any time I send hunting down senarios or operations is time I cannot spend killing an opponent's as well as my own troops. :(

So I am open to any suggestions of good CMBB senarios or short operations (3 phases). If a suggested senario isn't on the Senario Depot or B & T, could you please provide the link.

Sorry, no play tests please.

Thanking you all in advance.

A.E.B

P.S. I understand that it is traditional not to provide reviews of senarios and opperations, as feedback only confuses the designers who are not used to such things. Should I buck tradition?

Thanks Spook, Soddball & Wicky

P.S. I was joking about the no reviews bit. Sigh...no one ever realises that your joking unless you use a :D or ;) .

I am currently playing edgars in South of Heaven which is a full on bloodbath & great fun!

Currently I have the following ops/senarios on the "to play" list:

Begining of the End

Inferno

Manstein Cometh

Pershotravenene Ridge

Protopopovka, and

Storm Tide: Pol 44v2

I plan to play these PBEM, and I will review them! Any other suggestions?

I read somewhere that someone was making a battle over that Soviet Dam. Any ideas who?

Thanks again.

A.E.B

[ April 25, 2003, 05:15 AM: Message edited by: A.E.B ]

Originally posted by A.E.B:

I read somewhere that someone was making a battle over that Soviet Dam. Any ideas who?

Soddball has recently submitted his cunningly fiendish "Kneiber Dam" to the Scenario Depot - is this what you're referring to?

I've just looked but can't seem to see it there, but it should be available any day now...

Teddy

Tch. Ya know, I just remembered that I submitted a CMBB scenario earlier to the Scenario Depot. Last I checked, it hasn't been reviewed. It's called "Into Kurovitsy."

Alternately, you can download from the link below:

Into Kurovitsy

Just right-click on the link, choose "Save target as....", and that'll download the file.

It's about 34(+) turns, and pits a Soviet Guards force to the job of clearing out a fair-sized town bisected by a small river. Best done in multiplayer, as it provides little "surprises" to both sides, but alternately playable as Soviets.

(mirrored comments in BF General Forum)