Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

Bouncing T rounds off a Panther...

Sounds like T rounds now have a harder time with 1.12

Was that more of a comment, praise, or complaint?

Have to say 1.12 didn't help my panther from a flanking shot. One shot, one kill from a M4A3. frown.gif

Only played one game with 1.12 so far and didn't notice anything in my game like Jeff.

Any other people see direct evidence of the new patch tweaks?

Scott Karch

That was definitely a praise. Thanks BTS. Prior to 1.12 those T-rounds had unrealistic punch against sloped armor plates. Now that bug is gone and it's only a positive thing. Thanks for Rexford pointing it out (although it was John Waters and Tiger who originally mentioned it months ago, but unfortunately that never set off corrections). I would like this game to be as realistic as possible.

There is still a T-issue with 17-pdr's tungsten rounds, because they are way too accurate in CM.

Ari

Guest machineman

Originally posted by karch:

Have to say 1.12 didn't help my panther from a flanking shot. One shot, one kill from a M4A3. frown.gif

From the flank the Panther is a dead duck to all sorts of things, and rightly so. Not much thickness OR slope to the side armour. There's only so much armour you can pack on a tank that big, unless you do what the Soviets did with the JS-2 and shrink the fighting compartment to midget size smile.gif