Goodmorning from the great state of Tennessee, it O-day plus 6.i

I was just reading the news and the web pages and I came across the birthday wishes for wild bill and began to think really how great the internet can be. It allows us into the lives of people from all over the world and gives us a chance to interact with them on a personal basis. I know this is kinda corney but I hope it allows us all to get to know each other better and see that we are all just people that are really alot alike. Someone like WildBill does alot for others that he does not even know and it gives you pleasure (Me when i get the game) and that is wonderful. I was in the US Army and got a chance to be in S.Korea for about 18 months. I was able to see what its like for others in different parts of the world. Some say where they live is better, some say its worse, but we are all stuck together on this rather small planet. Forums like this makes the world smaller and opens up friendships to others we would have never known and the games themselves provide the interest. I Love my country and I am sure all out there love theirs and would be willing to die for it just the same as me but I hope that none of us truely ever have to do that as far to many lives have already been taken out. Its something to think about all those who die in wars and its not just them that suffer but all those families and friends. It amazing with so many affected by that tragedy that anyone would be willing to start another one. But thats the world we live in. I hope one day that is not the case. Anyway I am off my soapbox and I wish you all the best. Just some rambling thoughts on an Early saturday morning.

Now lets go Kill some of those Damn German Nazis Bastards. smile.gifwink.gif HEHEHE God Bless.