Scotland Forever

I am hard at work right now on a scenario based upon the bloodiest actions fought by the allies in WWII. Campoleone Salient. The first scenario takes a look at the fighting of the 1st Scots Guards on February 3rd, 1944. The Germans vastly outnumber the Scots, while the Scots have a wide front to protect. What is in the favor of the Scots? Muddy ground, fog, dug in positions, and it is 2300 hours...night. Oh...and the terrain is wide open except for gullies and drainage ditches. A couple of hillocks are also strewn around. Actual terrain and height. I still have some tinkering with troops on both sides. And have currently increased scenarion length to 45 turns...up from 30. After troop tinkering, I may have to increase time limit to 60 turns. It is a huge battlefield. Objectives I am happy with at the moment(2 major flags and 4 minor flags)but could likewise be tinkered with to ensure proper axis AI movements. What is a good website to send this scenario to? I have no website of my own so do I just zip and email it to the web site? Later. :cool:

Thanks, appreciate that. I have anywhere from 3-5 days of testing still...a conservative estimation. In playtesting, it is quite eerie to get down to ground level and wait for the Germans to attack. No vehicles...but they(the Germans)do have infantry guns and antitank guns...of course due to mud and lack of roads for an attack, the Germans must pull those guns in by hand. Across open, fog enshrouded ground. xxxxxxxxxxxx of xxxxxxxx and xxxxxxxxx of xxxxxxxxx. For the Scots, they have x xxxxxxxxx of xxxxxxxx, and Regimental support in the form of 1 xxxxxxxxxx and 6 xxxxxxxxxx. And each side has xxxxxxxxxxx of artillery support at their disposal...the Scots have limited ammo on their of board support, while the Germans ammo is xxxxxxxxxxxxx the Scots. There are also 3 Brens for the Scots...which I tend to use for my xxxxxxxx, get them around to endangered areas quickly. I speak too much, I must edit this...Later. :rolleyes:

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Redmow wrote:

What is in the favor of the Scots? Muddy ground, fog, dug in positions, and it is 2300 hours...night. Oh...and the terrain is wide open except for gullies and drainage ditches. A couple of hillocks are also strewn around.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

What's the scenario called, East Kilbride On A Saturday Night?