Long Lost Lurkers

Hi, since my last post about Lurking about 6 months ago I have only skimmed this board.

I'm still mad about CM - and play it constanly. Can anyone tell me what the highlights have been since I last looked?

Any major discussions going on? The last bone of contention I remember was about SMG's. One reason I'm posting this now is that I feel flank attacks have too little significance. - But I'm assuming this has been discussed - (at least a moral drop I feel should be in order) Please update us occasional Lurkers - I know there are quite a few of us - waiting for CM2.

smile.gif

You have anything to say about the accuracy of 88s, Tigers or elite SS guys? Go hurry, three threads full of it right now.

The flamethrower thingy on the tips&tricks board is nice as well. Anytime thought about sitting on top of a flag and litting up a whole ring of fire around it?

Hi hobbes and welcome aboard.

You ask about flank attacks but I can tell you that incoming fire from the rear and flanks (infilade) does actually incur a more seveer moral penalty against the affected units. They are much more likely to break when they are fired on from the flanks than from the front.

Madmatt

O wow! from discussions I remember on this from the distant past I got the feeling that

the only advantage of flank or rear attacks was that you were just in a more advantagous

position to put more fire down onto the target. This is good news. After playing for over a year I will revise my strategy! smile.gif

Thanks for the info