Wild Bill's site? Any news?

I just got CM a few weeks ago, and during the time I was waiting, I spent my online time surfing thru many a CM site. Just as my game arrived in the mail, and I was able to experience the full game, three of the sites I was regularly visiting went down. Now Combat Mission HQ and Combat Missions seem to be coming back, but does anyone have any news as to Wild Bill's site? I was looking forward to downloading some good scenarios, but there doesn's seem to be a site with a whole lot anymore. Just asking...

Originally posted by SuperTed:

Grunt2001,

Things are progressing well. We ask that you be patient a little while longer. Thanks for the support.

Hey, thanks for the reply. I wasn't being impatient, I was in mourning frown.gif Here I'd gotten the greatest game in the world, and all the cool sites went kablooey in under a week. Glad to hear you're coming back online. Keep up the good work!

Grunt2001,

I'll let you in on a secret. I have it on good authority that when the site is ready to roll, there will be an exclusive announcement at Forward Observer. So, keep checking FO. Something is bound to appear there. But, remember this is a secret. So, don't let anybody else know, okay? wink.gif

------------------

SuperTed

Wild Bill and the Raiders

Boots & Tracks Team Member

Forward Observer