thats gamey!

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Priest:

Actually talking to many Allied survivors of the war and how the outcome was very much different than what was thought possible even 3 years previous one might say that the "angels" did publicly announce their allegiance.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Odd, they would side with Bolsheviks, then, the only avowed atheist nation in the war. Perhaps Valkyries were fascist angels; Milton would have loved it (he has the good angels, and the fallen, firing cannon at each other in Paradise Lost... now THAT'S gamey).

The last great panzer leader of the twentieth century is paradoxically noted for the civilian blood on his hands as a consequence of military expediency... another Ariel... the "Lion of God".

Angels should just stay the hell out of tactical matters, and politics, altogether.

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Louie,

I am not sure what you wanted me to look at in the "LOS" discussion. Seeing as Steve nor Charles posted and the fact that as long as the current targeting tool is used then the LOS tool can be whatever it wants to be because both tools are similiar. Personally I would keep everything basically the way it is because it works well.