Whatever happened to that gorgeous Jagdpanther WIP?

I think it was Makjager (sorry if I'm spelling that wrong) who was working on it, but I could be wrong.

Did I miss the release, or is it still being worked on?

The Jagdpanther is my favorite little shell-magnet. I would love a new camo scheme to put on before I send them to their inevitable doom.

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by GreenGriffon:

I think it was Makjager (sorry if I'm spelling that wrong) who was working on it, but I could be wrong.

Did I miss the release, or is it still being worked on?

<hr></blockquote>

It is indeed Makjager's work. It's currently in late beta stage.

Hey GreenGriffon , you have not missed it yet as i have not finalised it...totally ;)

Here is a pix to keep you focused smile.gifView?u=1398959&a=10449698&p=57261241

I have not had too much time to myself lately due to "other stuff" getting in the way.

The green cammo version is nearly there , redbrown and tri/ambush ..a small distance behind.

The good news is that they will be fully CMMOS enabled...Gordon has been good enough to write up a RuleSet for me.

That will be released soon enough...once i have something to fill it smile.gif

The seperate colour type mods will contain un zimmerit / zimmerit / and snow versions of both.

The winter worn JP i was working on will be released seperately in due course....it all about time or lack of.

Hope this is of some help..

Regards

Måkjager

[ 12-11-2001: Message edited by: Måkjager ]</p>

and just to keep you drooling ;)

First pix is of the JP and the Magic Snowbrush inn the very capable hands of a certain Gordon Molek...its an Alpha shot...but i am mighty pleased with it......dont ask when it will arrive, i still dont have it myself as Gordon has devised a cunning and devious plan to get his mucky maulers on all the JP's ie...he is "forcing" me to work ;)

View?u=1398959&a=10449698&p=57278842

Second shot is of the RedBrown JP with no zimmerit and some markings ( all of which are optional.

View?u=1398959&a=10449698&p=57279101

ok ..back to the Mod Mine's with me...

AFAIK...the Green version is FIN..just waiting on the Good Gordon for the snow variant..the Rot Brun ( Red Brown ) version is nearly there too..then onto the Ambush.

Thanks for having the patience to see this out guys smile.gif

Regards

Måkjager

[ 12-11-2001: Message edited by: Måkjager ]</p>