Website listing realistic OOBs for QBs - help

I have scores of books on tanks, aircraft, weapons and WWII info.. but I find it very difficult to create a realistic OOB when making QBs. I'm sure there are people who know a whole lot more about this than me.. and if people were to post this data here, I would be more than happy to create a CM units database and host it on my website to help people that want to play realistic games kknow what to pick.

If people would post unit selections for differing point values I could have the results viewalble by QB points, action type (ME, Probe, Attack.. etc) and obviously by country.. If people are interested in helping, start by posting here while I make up the database and set up my web server and DNS records... then people will be able to make their own record and OOB entries.

What do you all think?

Karch

I have scores of books on tanks, aircraft, weapons and WWII info.. but I find it very difficult to create a realistic OOB when making QBs. I'm sure there are people who know a whole lot more about this than me.. and if people were to post this data here, I would be more than happy to create a CM units database and host it on my website to help people that want to play realistic games kknow what to pick.

If people would post unit selections for differing point values I could have the results viewalble by QB points, action type (ME, Probe, Attack.. etc) and obviously by country.. If people are interested in helping, start by posting here while I make up the database and set up my web server and DNS records... then people will be able to make their own record and OOB entries.

What do you all think?

Karch