Before you say German/Allied armor is too strong......

Before you post about the uber strength of one side or the other in CM, please weigh the basis of you post. To someone who plays strictly German armor, who all of a sudden after an issued patch runs into some bad luck and has Allied armor wax him, you may have the need to be vocal about "balance". Same for am Allied player in the same boat. The thing is, and I have expereinced this for a great many years in Warbirds, is that a lot of times AI and combat situations have such random parameters that things happen that don't seem right, but probably are. Also, it is neccasary to know that trying to reproduce an exact situation to see if results are "skewed" are a longshot at best. A great deal of testing, repeated over and over, are needed just to flesh out if their is a problem at all. Even at that attempt, the tools needed to reproduce accurate testing is not had by the normal player in most cases.

In a sim like this, with angles and thickness of armor, and the application of "fuzzy logic" to create randomness and fog of war, it is VERY hard to be able say one side or the other has some sort of unrealistic advantage.

DISCLAIMER:I am not saying that no one has a valid point about things of this nature, as you may be correct. But testing is the proof of the pudding, and testing needs to be complete and unbiased, which alot of us can be one but not the other, espacially in a WWII sim.

My 2 cents, from experience...

------------------

John "Hedu" Babarovich,

Jagdeschwader 26, Warbirds