Hey, Where's My Game?

Just kiddin (about the locked thread) but is it really true that we have to wait 2 - 6 weeks?!?! Oh my god, let me upgrade my order!

Seriously...

------------------

And King Xerxes looked to King Leonidas and spoke. "Our Archers will rain arrows down upon you to blot out the sun."

And King Leonidas replied: "Then we will fight in the shade."

Guest Madmatt

It should not ever take more than 4 weeks maximum for the most part and most orders arrive well under that(around 10-12 days for International orders). Tell me where you live and I can give you a better idea on how long it might take.

Madmatt

I live in Kansas City MO (that's the U.S. of A.) and if it is going to take a long time, maybe I could upgrade my shipping to be Fed Ex or something. Money is no Object!

I ordered it as soon as I got the email last Friday the 16th.

Jason Barnes

------------------

And King Xerxes looked to King Leonidas and spoke. "Our Archers will rain arrows down upon you to blot out the sun."

And King Leonidas replied: "Then we will fight in the shade."

Guest MantaRay

PL, I believe you are at the mercy of the USPS once it leaves the shipping depot. I know it sucks to wait, but everyone on here had to before you.

I suggest a mini-fridge, hot plate, porta-potty, a sleeping bag, air mattress, New SI Swimsuit issue, and a lot of patience while camped at your mailbox. smile.gif

Ray

------------------

When asked, "How many moves do you see ahead?", CAPABLANCA replied: "One move - the best one."

Click now for shelter from the Peng thread

The Red Army of the Rugged Defense Group Ladder

The Red Army Mirror