Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

Saving QB Mapboards

This probably has been covered elsewhere, or at least before, but I'd like to know if there's any way a nice little QB mapboard can be saved for use in a "create scenario" game. I've tried it every way I know how, without success. If it's simply not possible, could I ask those close to the creators, why?

REVS,

The CM god may have hiccupped that day and let it pass by. Let me see, was it day 3 or day 4? smile.gif

Since no one has replied........I'm in no way close to the creators, but I did think of something that might help you.

If you're looking for a quick way to make a map for use in a user made scenario, please read on.

It seems to me that a map made in the scenario editor when you 'Auto-Generate' it, is essentially a QB map. You will however, have to first specify the size of your map by clicking on the '+' or'-' buttons for height and width if you want it to be a different size than the default. Other than that, picking the map type, tree coverage, & hilliness is the same. I hope that was useful. smile.gif