Another example of attention to detail...

In the most recent turn of a pbem I am playing a tank that gets hit. It is immobilized. I do not think it is a track hit, rather damage of another sort. I noticed a strange sound that I had not heard in the game. Listening carefully, you can hear the motor grind to a halt. Amazing detail.....

------------------

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by jd:

In the most recent turn of a pbem I am playing a tank that gets hit. It is immobilized. I do not think it is a track hit, rather damage of another sort. I noticed a strange sound that I had not heard in the game. Listening carefully, you can hear the motor grind to a halt. Amazing detail.....

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

If you hadn't beaten me in so many PBEM games I would have told you that this same subject was discussed months ago. But, since you have soundly trounced me time and again in so many PBEM's I will stay strangley silent and not agree with you that the detail in this game is quite staggering. In fact, I might not even bump this topic so that no one will notice the new and improved jd. So there.

I've heard the sound most often with King Tigers, especially in snow.

------------------

Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from religious conviction. - Blaise Pascal