Daimler/Humber Mods?

Excuse my ignorance, But are there any Daimler/Humber mods out there?

I know of Pawbrooms Humber, and I think theres a Daimler as well, but although nice, they dont quite match with the rest of My Brit forces.

I was thinking something along the lines of the recent British Mods with visual recognition pendants and Unit markings etc...anything like this?

Cheers!

:confused:

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by danvnuk:

...something along the lines of the recent British Mods with visual recognition pendants and Unit markings etc...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

yeah, that's the stuff. I've got a decent "mickey-mouse" camoed Daimler but it lacks the detailed vehicle insignia & kit of Gordon's recent White Scout Car, UK Halftracks (incredible UK treatment of Magua's benchmark HTs), Firefly, Stuart, Sexton and several other "mickey-moused" British vehicles...

But I still use Pawbroon's Humber Car... it has aged gracefully.

Yes, thats it.

Since I started using CMMOS I've filled in all the gaps in my Brit mod collection (trucks, halftracks etc) but these two vehicles, just dont look quite right.

I know some of the mods take some hunting down, maybe I missed these two?

I'm using your Daimler mod at the moment Gordon and Pawbroom's Humber, although these are nice Maybe one of the Mod Makers out there would like to update these vehicles to Hi-Res with the unit markings etc, to fit better with the rest of the mods that have been released.

Cheers! ;);)

[ 10-09-2001: Message edited by: danvnuk ]

They don't need to be improved since they get knocked out very fast and they all look alike when burning. :D No actually I agree while nice they just don't match up to the more recent mods and sure could use an update. Hopefully someone could do this before CM2 comes out. Good suggestion.