NE idea Charles/Steve how may CM units Sold?

Now I suppose selling figures COULD be a "trade secret" that BTS and Charles/Steve would not bother to divulge.

But what the heck, I for one will not even describe myself as a wargamer - never even bothered playing hex games - but this game is right up there as one of the best designed in any genre. Period.

Given the limited (not if you read this BB!) customer base of wargaming in general, it would be interesting to know a ball park figure of the Internet selling only strategy of this game so far.

I'm also trying to convince my varsity buddies to play, put I suppose it might be too *brainy* for them smile.gif

Any comments those in the know?

Charl

-- Murphy's law on arty --

Friendly fire it 'aint

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I/O Error:

Never... bothered... to... play... HEX-BASED GAMES!?!?!?!?!

ARGH!!

wink.gifbiggrin.gif

I still say Panzer General II was a load of fun... biggrin.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Don't get me started on games that can take up more precious work time! biggrin.gif

WineCape, we'd all love to know just how many have been sold. Some of us have our own estimates, but they're just guesses since BTS are tighter than Croda's bunghole pre-pubity this issue.

We think they've sold through their order 3 times, and since you start with, say, 5,000-10,000 units as a small first run, and each run is bigger than the last they could be up to 50,000 units. Who knows!

PeterNZ

------------------

"I can be quite pleasant, you know" - Andreas

"WHERE'S THE MOAT?!" - Jon