Coming (Mod) Attractions

Here's a sneak peak at mods coming soon to a server near you.

The updated camouflaged variant of Marco Bergman's hi res Sherman IIa/Fireflys mod, now sporting Guards Armored Division markings.

View?u=1394876&a=10415756&p=37135347

The new camouflaged variants of Marco Bergman's hi res Sherman III/V and Stuart V/Stuart Roo (Stuart Roo not shown) mods in Guards Armored Division "colors" (picture courtesy of Old Dog).

View?u=1394876&a=10415756&p=37135346

The "Desert Rats" variants of Marco Bergman's hi res Sherman III and Stuart V intended for all those desert games people are clamoring to play.

View?u=1394876&a=10415756&p=37135344

These are all undergoing the final phases of testing and should be available soon.

Gordon

Oh those desert BMPs will look so good in my desert mod that is around half done. I have a battle just for that Stuart. Twelve Stuarts took on some German tanks in an old ASL scenario.

Any chance you could send the BMPs to me some time soon?

MikeT

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MikeT:

Oh those desert BMPs will look so good in my desert mod that is around half done. I have a battle just for that Stuart. Twelve Stuarts took on some German tanks in an old ASL scenario.

Any chance you could send the BMPs to me some time soon?

MikeT<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Let me guess "Blazin' Chariots"? smile.gif

E-mail me and I can send you the alpha package on Monday from work (only a modem connection from home frown.gif)

Gordon

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Spii:

please post when final versions are ready.

Those shermans look Dynamite!!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You'll see the announcement here (well on this MB at least) as soon as they're final.

Gordon

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Gordon:

You'll see the announcement here (well on this MB at least) as soon as they're final.

Gordon

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

All of the above mods except the Desert Rats mod have been sent off to Madmatt for posting.

I hope y'all enjoy them.

Gordon