All my opponents - Please Read!

Guest Captitalistdoginchina

To all my PBEM opponents,

I am having terrible problems with my e-mail since Friday 2nd March.

Over the whole weekend i did not receive any mail at all, which is impossible since most of my current 13 opponents send at least one turn per day. My ISP says there are no new messages on the server!!!!

So i tried to send myself some e-mail from my hotmail address and from my wifes hotmail address. But none of

those messages have come through even though i sent them 2 days ago frown.gif

This morning (Monday 5th) i received my first e-mail for 3 days, one e-mail from an opponent (Claymore) dated Friday 2nd !! So at this rate it is taking almost 3 days for your e-mail to reach me and likewise for any mail i send to you. They appear to be hung up on the server!

I wanted to complete an important Tourney game, but i have had no way to notify my opponents of the delay. The

only way i can do it is to post a message here on the forum. BTS please do not lock this, i know its off topic slightly,

but its the only way i can let my opponents know i am not turning my back on the games at such a crucial stage.

It has been a sad and frustrating weekend - I hope the communist ISP can get their act together soon - for the first time since owning CM i have had to resort to playing the AI over the weekend frown.gif

My sincere appologies to you all, please be patient, it should be a temporary problem - I hope.

Best wishes,

Terry (CDIC)

------------------

"Death solves all problems - no man no problem"

J.V.Stalin, 1918

NP buddy, I am sending my turn again later tonite...ah, sorry but I am going to McCoy Tyner's concert tonite, so ah, will send tomorrow.

Griffin.

P.S. How 'bout sending to your Hotmail a/c too?

------------------

"When you find your PBEM opportents too hard to beat, there is always the AI."

"Can't get enough Tank?"

Ok guys, the whole lot of e-mails arrived today! The panick is over and the ISP seems to be working fine now!

Thanks for your patience - PBEM files are now on their way to you.

Terry (CDIC)

------------------

"Death solves all problems - no man no problem"

J.V.Stalin, 1918