NKVD Squads

Did BTS every say if the NKVD squads would be included in the game so you can slaughter your own routed troops if you play as the Commies? Of course since I hate the pinkos more than the Nazis I will probably be the Germans 90% of the time with CM2 coming out but I would still like to know when I am in the mood to play as the commies

-Niles "Fieldmarshall" Hirschi

Our Russian brothers shouldn't be called commies any more. They are our friends and should be treated with respect and kindness. Now to reply to your post. I think they are going to do something along this line but not sure exactly what. Also, I do agree with you that I will play the German's 99% of the time as I too prefer sideing with them ( don't ask me why ) plus I'll finally get to use all that cool equipment and their kick ass troops for a change since I always only play the Americans currently.

Niles,

BTS said there will indeed NOT be an NKVD in the game. This is, according to them, out of the game's scale. Basically, the NKVD were stationed several miles behind friendly lines, and so, outside the scope of the battlefield.

It doesn't matter much, though. I'll finally get to slaughter Nazis without having to resort to using hillbillies or tea guzzlers.

:D;):D

*Smilies included to emphasise joke*