BTS I don't want to rip you off....

but I had ordered 2 copy's CM(memac+matepc). After that I had to contact Madmatt because only one cd had been shiped. All went on very quick and the 2nd copy did arrive a few days later. Everything perfect (I thought).

Also did they charge on my visa card two copys.

Strange enough a few weeks later I got a mail from steve saying something about how they had charged me for the 2nd copy(very,very generously)....BUT the same day a third copy arrived.(??)

I really don't care about because after showing the game to my mates all they wanted is CM so I gave my third copy (which I did NOT order) to one of them. Far away from being a problem, cos I though that they would charge my visa the same way they charged the other 2 copies but BTS didn't (until now) charge me for the third copy which I think should have never left BTS.

I must confess I wouldn't bother if this would happen to any game I order but CM is different. I want to play CM2, 3, .. etc. That's why I really want to pay for the third copy I received. So BTS, Madmatt, Kwazydog please do look that I can pay the third copy. I want you to get the money you deserve. You deserve very much in fact.

Far away from being good suited (student) but hey this is different. Here comes some ideology into the game and I want you to get my hard earned money.

If you have some questions on my order (which you will have after this ill-spelled, hard to read post) contact me on

bernard.spichtig@balcab.ch

thanks for reading

Regards

No no! Don't cane him gentleman (probably used his mother's credit card anyway, so beat the living daylights out of him anyway ;))

Same thing happened to me when I ordered my copy. Complained about the first one not arriving. BTS send a second one (without charge) as it was "presumed lost in post". Both arrived, the lost one a few weeks later.

Apart from this upstanding citizen above/or his mother, also the honesty of Steve/Charles/Madmatt that should be applauded. smile.gif

Sincerely

Charl Theron

smile.gifsmile.gif