PLEASE READ, I need someones help if you have HBO

I cannot get HBO without updateing our cable boxes. So could a kind soul record Band of Brothers for me.

I would pay for the videos and shipping and handling, to send it my way, plus any addition price for doing me such a great favor.

I am desperate here, I have called everyone I know and I have struck out.

I would appreciate this greatly.

Please somebody help me out.

Shatter

Shouldn't that have been "Help me Obi-Wan Kenobe, you're my last hope!" Of course you're probably not anywhere near as cute as Carrie was.

HOWEVER, I will record the first two episodes for sure for you tonight. Can't guarantee anything after that I'm afraid, but this should give you some time to find a backup in case I screw it up.

Send me your snail mail address (via email is fine, no need to clutter up the board) and I'll get it out to you tomorrow ... God willing and the creek don't rise.

Joe

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Shouldn't that have been "Help me Obi-Wan Kenobe, you're my last hope!" Of course you're probably not anywhere near as cute as Carrie was.

Joe<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

LOL, I wish I would of thought of that.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Maximus:

Shatter,

I'd suggest you come join the 1980s. If your cable box is that old, time for a new one anyway don't ya think?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

-------------------------------------------------

No the cable company started updating all boxes to Digital and now there service will only be able to add movie channels to digital boxes. Mine is analog, and to update boxes to digital will cost $50 for each box, and I have 4 cable boxes in the house. Thats $200 plus another monthy charge for the movie channels.

So I think I am just gonna get a dish, since these cable companies are rapeing people.